Saturday, July 31, 2010

Recovery and Flannel

Did you have that horrible summer flu that's going round?

The one where everything aches -- throat, head, eyes, bones, skin -- and it's hard to breathe? The one where you set the thermostat to 80, crawl under two quilts and a wool blanket but still can't get warm?

I did too. I'm better now.

Not quite 100%... but my eyes are focusing, I can swallow without wincing, and standing up doesn't seem as difficult as it did. I'm even getting a little work done.

stack of flannel fabric waiting to be cut up
...

neatly cut flannel blocks waiting to be sewn

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.