Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Simon Says: Break Time

The pole beans can wait, Simon says. They will dry just as well on the vine. When was the last time you updated the blog?

Er... It's been a while, but there is so much to get in from the gardens.

Playing fetch, Simon says, is the only good reason to not go blog right now. And I don't see you tossing this toy.

Naturally, my response was to keep working but toss the squeaky carrot a few times and hope that would distract him. It did not.

Shouldn't you be headed back inside now? Simon said. I'm getting hot out here. Come on. Inside. Good mommy. Now, blog while I nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.