Friday, July 17, 2009

My Life According to [Sting] Meme

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Your Artist:
STING

Describe Yourself:
IT’S PROBABLY ME

How do you feel:
I CAN’T SAY

Describe where you currently live:
FIELDS OF GOLD

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
ISLAND OF SOULS

You and your best friends are:
LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE

What's the weather like:
HEAVY CLOUD, NO RAIN

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
BOOK OF MY LIFE. or
YOU KNOW I HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM

What is life to you?
SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD

Your last/current relationship:
THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE,
and DON’T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

Your fear:
HISTORY WILL TEACH US NOTHING

How you would like to die:
SENDING OUT AN S.O.S.

Your soul's present condition:
ROCK STEADY

Your motto:
TOMORROW WE’LL SEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.