Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Away

I love "October in the Mountains." I find myself again at Ridgecrest, this time for the Novelists Retreat. At least, that's what my name tag says I'm here for.

God made His own plans for my time here and already I have seen His hand in several unexpected meetings and chance conversations. The classes are amazing and I have been challenged and encouraged in my writing. But ALSO the Lord has offered me blessings and used me to bless others.

He has penciled in so many extra appointments for each of us here. When all I saw was a writer's conference, He saw opportunities I hadn't even considered.

I can't wait to see what else is in His day-planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.