Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Lapse Photos of Front

In the beginning... The front of my house.
Ugly and awkward (those steps are 4" high, 8" high, 8"high and 13" high!)

I painted the door and got a better trellis.

Then the digging started.

more digging

and laying block

The rose was happy about this and decided to bloom.

The foundation bed started looking substantial.

The sidewalk started looking level and I was loving the diagonal modified herring bone pattern of the granite colored pavers.

The stoop got covered and the steps became even. Hooray!

Aren't they pretty?

Yesterday I spent the whole day planting shrubs and flowers.

Wait until this all fills-in... and blooms!

So this was before.

But give it a few weeks (months)...

and... This is now.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.