Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Post

There are good things in my postbox this week... and here is one of the very best things. A while back I left a comment over on a Garden Rant! book review -- and I won the book. How to Keep a Naturalist's Notebook by Susan Leigh Tomlinson.
It came from the publisher with a nice little note. I'm so excited. I've been flipping through and looking at all the lovely inspiring chapters that make it sound so very easy to learn how to sketch.I envy the rapid sketching -- I've always wanted to be able to do that. Make a few quick lines on a piece of paper and people can actually recognize what it's supposed to be. As soon as I reach a level of mildly recognizable sketching I'll bore you with my attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.