Friday, October 9, 2015

Something With Pictures

After several posts of mostly words, how about a post of mostly photos? Sound good? I finally got around to downloading the photos from my camera. Ergo, in no particular order, here's my photographed look at this past month or so.
Mums

Calendula (Pot Marigold) Seedhead

Soup From Only My Own Homegrown Vegetables
solar yellow carrots, parisian carrots, german butterball potatoes, ronde de nice,
yellow chambray green beans (and chicken stock, which I admit did not grow in my garden)

A Brown Moth

A Yellow/White Moth

Using Clothespins To Train Limbs
in my new seckle pear tree

Russian Banana Fingerling Potatoes
not a good return on the planting, and all so tiny, very disappointing
Yukon Gem Potato
now that's a potato we need to grow that variety again next year

Spice Bush Berries

Goldenrod Wreath (On Honeysuckle)
my goldenrod jelly did not get its picture taken, but turned out quite well anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.