Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Hint of Color

I have begun writing myself notes on paint chips. All those leftover colors that will never be on my walls are becoming grocery lists, to-do lists, measurements, thoughts.

I need to pick up cinnamon, potatoes, paper towels, fresh dew...

Thursday I should call about estimates for fencing, go to bank, sun hat, mail birthday card, plant lavender...

The space I might put bookshelves is sailcloth 43" x ~74" x 14" deep (9" better)...

"How long until eternity?" is randomly scrawled across pine barrens...

... and filtered sunlight reminds me, "He is using the world's logic, so naturally he comes to the world's conclusions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.