Saturday, December 19, 2015

Simon Says: What I Endure

This is a very clever concept for a doggie sweater with an attached hat. I think it's adorable, and I made it for Simon.



But, Simon says, aren't pompoms like that meant to be played with, chased or chewed, and not worn on one's head?

Just try it on, I say. It will be nice and warm. You'll like it. It will keep your ears warm.

Maybe, Simon says. and maybe not, but I will allow you to try it on me.


Mostly not I think. Simon says, once it is on him.

Just let me snap a couple of photos, I tell him.

I'm being very patient but can you please take it off now? Simon asks. 


Looks like I will be un-knitting the hat part and going with just a sweater for him this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.