Friday, June 17, 2016

Practice Makes... It Obvious When You Need More Practice

Everybody online suggested that Practicing your booth set-up at home first would make it easier to set up when you got to your event. So I practiced for this new direction that my life is taking. A table full of wool, hand-dyed. some handspun even, yarns and fluff.  


I registered my business as "Best Friend Fibers" and my logo says "BFF"


It looked pretty good at home, I thought.


Of course, in the end, I did things a little differently.


P.S. Tomorrow is World-Wide Knit In Public Day, and I'll be setting up at the Farmers Market again for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.