Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote

Hopefully you're voting for my favorite candidates -- but even if you're not -- VOTE.

Participate in the process.

Exercise your rights.

Those who do not cherish their rights will most certainly wake one morning to find those rights taken away.

My Voting Selection Guidelines:
  1. Which candidate is most likely to surround themselves with advisers, appoint judges, etc. who will carry out God's will for our nation?
  2. Which platform upholds the moral principles outlined in Scripture?
  3. When I pray about this election, who does God move me to vote for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.