Saturday, March 21, 2009

Drawing a Blank

Has my blog seemed sort of sparse or random recently?
Current projects demand most of my creative time and energy -- a daily blog post seems a struggle now and I find myself staring at the computer thinking I have nothing left to say/write.
My tired brain tells me there must be something interesting to say, but I draw a blank.
So what am I up to?
I'm putting together all new materials for a women's spiritual retreat, six sessions (3 a day for the weekend, or one per day for a week long retreat) complete with slide shows and handouts and, naturally, enough research notes to turn each 45 min-1 hr session into it's own book.
It's exciting to discover the way things dovetail, and see how many "coincidences" the Lord has prepared for me with this message.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I want to thank you so much for your words of encouragement, which you left for me so very long ago on my blog.
    I apologize for not saying this sooner, but the sentiment has never been lost. You reached out to me, so beautifully, in my great time of need. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.