Thursday, July 10, 2008

Water Strider

In May I had a wonderful opportunity to attend my first Christian writers conference. Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference at Ridgecrest in NC, that’s a long name for a conference so wonderful that it seemed way too short. I could go on about how much I learned and how confirmed I was in the directions I felt God leading me – and I probably will in other posts – but right now I just wanted to say: “Have you looked at the BRMCWC blog?”

At the conference, on the last day, I had an opportunity to chat with Alton Gansky. Looks like it was a good idea to take him seriously when he said “send me a couple poems for the blog.” My poem “Water Strider” was posted to the BRMCWC blog today. Link is in the side bar (under Poetry) and here.

(How did he know that was my favorite of the three I sent him?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.