Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soaking Up Sunshine

I cannot seem to break myself of the habit of wanting to sit outside in the spring sunshine, letting it soak into me. Unfortunately it has been mostly raining this week and the ground is very wet right now. So, although I was careful to try to sit on a rock, I did find that while I soaking up sunshine, I was getting soaked as well. But what does that matter? The sky was blue today, the air was warm and the birds sang as though they had every cause for joy. And so they do.

1 comment:

  1. I think we're all starved for sunshine! This morning's walk to work was so lovely, with the sun feeling warm for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.