Saturday, January 24, 2009

Footnotes

Or should that be feetnotes?

Those adorable baby socks I posted about a few days back? They're too small. Don't tell me, you probably already knew that babies grow really fast. I need to make another pair now though -- that does fit.

I've been googling and searching and searching and googling.... Do you know, I can't find a sock pattern for a the size between 4 months and 8 months? Okay, that's not entirely true. I can't find a free pattern that size.

So I'm inventing one. It can't be that hard right?
I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.