Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Morning

The sun is up. The freezing rain is gone, and ice is melting off of every coated surface.

The sky is that fleeting shade of blue you can never quite capture.
So blue it seems almost living.

The trees crackle in voices of broken ice.

Each wind growing quieter, as the melting continues and the creaking ice is silenced.
I couldn't resist taking photos this morning.
There were so many things to see and all too soon the memory chip was full.

Oh, for what I could not capture. But look at what I did get "on film."

I love my close-up settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.