Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Socks, Happy Feet


Just in case you were wondering, I did finish those Tofutsies socks without finding any more breaks and knots in the ball, thankfully. My sister is calling them her Happy Yellow Socks and likes them so much that she doesn't want to wear them and get them dirty! She took them off again after I got the photos.
My socks, on the other hand (or rather, on the other feet), have been washed and I'm wearing them again today. The Opal self-striping yarn handled the washer and dryer beautifully. They'd been through the laundry once already before I took these photos. I will probably wear my socks out in short order, but that's okay, I know how to knit myself another pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.