Tuesday, August 5, 2008

He is Seen in the Wings of Morning


If I ascend the heavens -- there Thou [art], And spread out a couch in Sheol, lo, Thee!
I take the wings of morning, I dwell in the uttermost part of the sea,
Also there Thy hand doth lead me, And Thy right hand doth hold me.

Psalm 139: 8-10 (YLT)

And He [Jehovah] rideth on a cherub, and doth fly, And is seen on the wings of the wind.
Second Samuel 22: 11(YLT)

Separate wonderfully Thy kindness, O Saviour of the confiding, By Thy right hand, from withstanders.
Keep me as the apple, the daughter of the eye; In shadow of Thy wings thou dost hide me.
Psalm 17: 7-8 (YLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.