Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pink Saturday

I'm not sure why, but I' having trouble uploading photos today, so this is all I have to share this time for Pink Saturday: Jo Pie Weed in bloom. Several of my posts this past week have focused on my work in progress -- the Starter Quilt Simple Project tutorial using the pink fabrics from last Saturday's post. I've covered yardage and cutting measurements, and explained fussy cuts. So you'll find more pink mixed in if you scroll on down.

To find other Pink Saturday posts don't forget to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Lovely PINK flowers!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a pretty photo!! Happy pinkness today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Flower.
    Have a Happy Pink Saturday and a Wonderful Labor Day!
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers with the bee. All hail the Bee! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is certainly a pink beauty! I like it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty flower. I'm sorry you are having trouble uploading your pictures. The flower was a lovely treat.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    take care,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice photo.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Lochlanina. What a fabulous shot - it is awesome.

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lochlanina, what a fabulous photo of that flower with the bee!
    Perfect for Pink Saturday!
    love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is a beautiful photo. Please have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the photo-i'm not familiar with that plant- it's fun to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this *pink* flower and how you captured the bee on it! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.