Saturday, September 27, 2008

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programing

with dentists.
with a root canal. Ugg.
with the high cost of modern dentistry. Ugg, again.


Have you seen the bill for these things? This is my first ever root canal and crown and I'm reeling from sticker shock.


I hadn't planned on having ads on my blogs, but, well, you may have noticed the new Google Ads in my sidebar. I'm dubious about "monetizing content" ...I mean, I don't think "monetizing" is even a real word, which makes it a huge stretch to believe that they can track how many times an ad gets clicked and pay me for it. But "nothing ventured, nothing gained," as the saying goes. So I'm going to give it a try.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing, already in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dear, few, readers you inspire me to keep writing. Thank you.

Comments are moderated to avoid spam and so that I do not have to subject you to that annoying "if you're not a robot" thing.